Telco Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the Telco Forums.

Author Topic: 19 F Target shooting?  (Read 2445 times)

Dennis G

19 F Target shooting?
« on: January 08, 2014, 05:41:37 PM »

Yes, I was at the range on Jan 8th in 19 F weather, but I had a good reason. After 4 1/2 months waiting for my PtoP from Evesham I finally picked up my new Walther PPQ 9mm from Banger's and I had to give it a try. Shot 50 rounds at 15 and 25yds. Pistol was sighted in from the factory just fine and couldn't have been sweeter.

By the way .. I ordered the gun through GunGenie.com. If you haven't visited this site it's worth a look. You find the gun you want and select "get bids". Five or six local gun shops show an all inclusive bid for the gun, tax, and paperwork fees so you get the bottom line cost. Banger's had a very competitive price and I put down a deposit online and had the gun shipper to them.

Now I have to see about getting into reloading 9mm ....   

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:59:55 PM by Dennis G »

brbrown

• Just working
    • facebook
Re: 19 F Target shooting?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »

Know your enjoying it, I am waiting on my SR45!!!

44 Magnumus

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:18 PM »

Trigger is unbelievable on that pistol. Possible the best I've ever fired. Good luck with it.

Dennis G

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »

Thanks ..trigger is good, but it takes a little getting used to. Had a two double taps in the beginning because the reset is so short but now I'm OK. Put a green Hiviz sight on the front to match my Buckmark 22lr. Can go between them now without too much of a problem.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:33:42 PM by Dennis G »